Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Whole New World (not really)

I'm in my new apartment. I have been for a few days now. I found this really cool library surrounded by a nice big park about 10 minutes from the apartment. It almost feels like home. So I'm at the library. My next big feat will be to check out the laundry room at the apartment complex.

Graduation on Friday went well. It was surprizingly exciting walking accross the stage and getting my diploma. I was a zombie through the whole day because I was on Benedryl so that I wouldn't sneeze through the entire ceremony. Some of my family came down to see me graduate. We all had dinner at my apartment afterwards. The ceremony was just at the wrong time. If we had eaten before, it would have been lunch. By the time we ate it was 9 pm.

I went grocery shopping this week. I spent way too much money. I'm the only one in the apartment for a while since Ben is back home with his family for the week.

Unpacking is crazy. I have so much junk.

No comments: