Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Gotta Outgo

So I went to Starbucks yesterday morning (after I went running and saw two pretty white horsies off in the distance.) to try out my wireless internet card thing (which I can't get to work with my computer anywhere except for at the school because my explorer is set to work for the school network and I dont know how to change it). And I noticed that the barista guy was way outgoing and friendly and upbeat, the way I should be at Central Market. And yesterday at work I got my performance review thing (and a raise) and was reminded that I need to engage the customers (talk to them).

I'm really working on the whole not caring a lot about what other people think of me. It holds me back from doing a lot of things. I'm afraid of looking dumb because I don't already know everything about everything. I thought I had more of a point to this post, but that's all I'm writing.

No comments: