Thursday, January 06, 2005

Gross

Recently I have heard comments that make me want to scream. But I bite my tongue. I do a lot of biting my tongue, I think that's a major reason I started this blog. I’m usually pretty nice in person. If I’m not nice on this blog please forgive me, my tongue is bleeding.

“Ugh. I worked with a homosexual once. I do not want to do that again. I was always afraid that he was going to feel me up.”

Yes, men can be pervs. How do you think that girl at work feels being surrounded by strait men? But how many times has she been felt up? How many times did a gay man actually feel you up? Never? Wow. “Those people” are people. They don’t want to have sex any more than you do, bud.

“I can’t stand Ellen or Will and Grace. It’s not that they’re not funny, it’s just they gross me out.”

And yet you enjoy shows where single men are constantly trying to get a woman into bed (a new one every week) and it doesn’t gross you out!?

“I like war movies, but that one has two men kissing. Gross.”

But the blood and guts, the quest for revenge, the slaughtering for less than righteous reasons doesn’t get to you!?

When did homosexuality become the worst of sins?

Is it because it’s the only one that you and your friends and family aren’t guilty of?

People who have gotten to know a homosexual or two usually seem to be a little more level headed and consistent in their categorization of people and nastiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

who the heck are you?