Monday, January 24, 2005

point five (.5)

Today is my half birthday. So in honor of me, randomness.

Talk on your cell phone in public as much and as loud as you want. But when you get up to a cash register, hang up. Talking on the phone the entire time that you're paying for your groceries is one of the rudest things ever.

I don't care what you say, wasabi peas rock the casbah.

Rich people can be so mean, and some of them are very nice.

Parents, don't ignore your kids. They're a blessing not a nuisance.

Ageism the other way. Old people are cool. They can contribute spiritually as well. Hey kid, show some respect.

Joseph at work is from Sudan. Joseph would rather live in Sudan than in America. Sudan signed some kind of peace treaty this month. I think I'm going to try to find out more about that. Who knows, maybe I will write another political type post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Half bro! Sorry, no present for this one. Call me sometime. usually after 7pm I'm free. luv ya.